To book a return pick-up
You have 14 days from the date you receive your order to return the item to the boutique partner. Please remember that we can only collect returns from the same country to where the item was delivered. We also highly advise you to book your free return pick-up within 7 days of receiving your order. This will ensure that it arrives to the boutique within the 14 day return period. For items returned after 14 days, we reserve the right to accept the return and to provide a store credit.
To book a free return pick-up:
- Sign in to Stylemyle and go to My Account if you have an account, or if you placed an order as a guest click here
- Under the 'My Orders' tab, open the order which you want to return items from;
- On the order page click 'Return items' in the lower right corner.
Please note that only orders with Shipment status "Shipped" will have this option;
- On the page for managing the returns, click "Book a new return"
- Select the item you wish to return, select a reason for the return, put an optional memo and click on "Book return" to confirm;
- Please wait, our team will process the return request and contact you via email.
We will e-mail you with a confirmation email after your return request has been approved. You will also receive a returns document and reference number.
- Sign, date and print your name on two copies of the returns proforma invoice, which will be sent to you via an email
- Please ensure you leave your package open so that contents can be checked on collection. Attach the returns transport label to the outside of the box and remove the original shipping labels.
- Book your free collection online or over the phone:
- Please print out the Air Way Bill and attach it to the outside of the package (there will be a label for each package and an archive copy that you are obliged to give to the courier). Please also don’t forget to print or save a copy of the Air Way Bill for your records – this can be used to track your return shipment.
- Please print two copies of the Pro Forma Invoice and enclose one inside the package. Please also leave a signed copy on the outside of the package with the Air Way Bill.
- Please note: if you are returning items to several boutiques, you will need to request a return collection for each boutique. Please visit the My Account section of the site to arrange additional collections.
- To ensure your return is covered by our returns policy, please ensure you send it back to the same destination it was delivered from. Orders sent back to another location may incur additional delays and fees.